Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,496. It's Michelle Bachmann today.

Today is Tuesday, June 4, 2013. My stats today: 10minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the ball and 37 minutes of walking = 2.0 miles for a May total of 6.7 miles. My weight was 162.2 pounds.

QUOTE from Guideposts magazine. "Shine, even when you least feel like it. You just might brighten someone's day."

My THOUGHTS today are on the retirement of Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann from Minnesota's 5th district. There have been lots of idiots who have served in the U.S. House of Representatives but "Michelle Baby" ranks near the top (definitely in the top 5.) I've done some research on this woman and I'll use some of her own words to prove my point on what an idiot and hypocrite she is.

- In January of 2011 she was speaking at an Iowan's for Tax Relief event. Michelle said: "But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the U.S. And I think it is high time that we recognize the contribution of our forbearers who worked tirelessly-men like John Quincy Adams, who would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country."

The facts are: The Founding fathers did not work tirelessly to end slavery but in fact enshrined it in the Constitution. Moreover, John Quincy Adams, who was eight when the Declaration of Independence was signed, was not one of the Founding Fathers.

(There will be more about "Michelle Baby" in my upcoming posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment