Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Don't believe all your emails

QUOTE from Juvenal: "Revenge is sweet, sweeter than life itself.
So say fools."


On Monday I received an email that read as follows:

--- The per person Medicare insurance premium will increase from the present monthy fee of $96.40, rising to: $104.20 in 2012; $120.20 in 2013; and $247.00 in 2014. These are provisions incorporated in the Obamacare legislation, purposely delayed so as not to 'confuse' the 2012 re-election campaigns. Send this to all seniors that you know, so they will know who's throwing them under the bus.---



As soon as I got it I said to myself that this has to be another lie about President Obama. So I went to 'snopes.com' and did some research - here is what I LEARNED.

THIS IS A LIE AND TOTALLY FALSE. President Obama does not have hidden in the Obamacare legislation anything resembling a $247 monthly Medicare premium in 2014.

So the TRUTH of the matter is as follows.

Currently, the PROJECTED Medicare Part B Premiums are:

$108.20 for 2012.

$112.10 for 2013.

$117.10 for 2014. - (it will not be $247.00 like this email said.)


SO MY MESSAGE TODAY IS BELIEVE NOTHING OR VERY LITTLE ABOUT THESE HATE EMAILS BEING CIRCULATED ABOUT PRESIDENT OBAMA. I HAVE RESEARCHED MANY OF THESE HATE EMAILS ABOUT OBAMA AND THEY ARE ALWAYS 95% to 100% FALSE.

So that is why I entitled my post today - Don't believe all your emails.
If you want to believe them at least go to snopes.com and research them to see how TRUTHFUL they really are - at least then you can make an intelligent decision as to believe or not to believe. The reader has to realize that these are being sent out by the Obama-haters and TRUTH is not a priority for them. They just want to see him get defeated in 2012 and they will do anything to try and make it happen.


HUMOR for today: Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment