Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pete's BLOG: Day 26,633. I'm a happy dude .today

Today is Thursday, October 31, 2013 - it's Halloween today. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the ball and 45 minutes of walking  = 2.5 miles for an October total of 65.6 miles. My weight was 166.8 pounds.

My inspirational QUOTE for today from George Saunders: "Err in the direction of kindness."

My THOUGHTS today are that I'm a happy dude. I'm happy that the Boston Red Sox won the World Series. Since taking a tour through Fenway Park in 2012 I've become a Red Sox fan. That tour of Fenway was so interesting because the very knowledgeable tour guide made it that way. That young female guide knew so much about the history of Fenway and the Red Sox. So that's when I decided to become a Red Sox fan. The Red Sox have won three World Series in the last ten years. I think they have conquered "the curse of the Bambino."

I wish I could have been in Boston last night to help the city celebrate. It would've been so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment