Friday, March 16, 2012

Pete's Revised BLOG - Day 8.

Today is my 26,017th day of life. It's another beauty with temps hitting 80 degrees and it's only March 16th. It's too nice to sit in my office and spend a lot of time writing on my BLOG so I'll keep it short.

I had a dental appointment at 9AM and almost forgot about it. I was out walking around 8AM when it dawned on me I had to be at the dentist in an hour. So I cut my walk short. However, I did get in my yoga, weight lifting, and a 27 minute walk which = 1.5 miles. My March total is at 34.5 miles.

I've been to the dentist three times in last two weeks. I had X-ways, a thorough prep exam, four fillings, and a cleaning for a total of $800.00. And I have to go back in April to have a stainless steel crown replaced for another $260,00. A gold crown would have cost nearly a $1000.00 so I opted for the stainless steel. They last about 4-5 years but I can get four of them for the price of the gold - by that time I'll be over 90 years old and won't remember if I have teeth or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment