Friday, July 26, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,547. Bucket List = Baseball Trip

Today is Friday, July 26, 2013. Mt stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes lifting weights and 28 minutes of walking = 1.5 miles for a July total of 48.4 miles. My weight was 162.4 pounds. QUOTE from Ping Fu, cofounder and CEO of Geomagic: "When in doubt, err on the side of generosity." My THOUGHTS today are it is only 41 days until our baseball trip. When son Brad called from Denmark about 2-3 months ago he said he had something on his "BUCKET LIST" that he wanted to accomplish this fall. He said " I'm between jobs now and have some time before I start a different job so I'd like to take a baseball trip and hit as many stadiums as we can in 2 to 3 weeks. It's been on my Bucket List for year." I told him it had been on my Bucket List also and I'd be in favor. So we talked and discussed if we should take anybody else. We decided brother/uncle John would love it. So I gave John a call and he was more than enthused as it had been on his Bucket List for years also. So the 3 of us are leaving on September 1 and coming home on September 17. Here is where we're heading. 1. Milwaukee Brewers 2. Chicago Cubs 3. Cincinnatti Reds 4. Cleveland Indians 5. NY Yankees 6. Philadelphia Phillies 7. NY Mets 8. Baltimore Orioles 9. Pittsburgh Pirates 10. St Louis Cardinals 11. Kansas City Royals. John volunteered to take his car. We'll have some days with no games so we'll either travel those days or do some sightseeing. Our rules will be that each of us buys his own food and drink. We'll equally share the gas and hotel rooms. We're going to put $700.00 apiece in a kitty to use for parking and tickets. It will be a fun time

No comments:

Post a Comment