Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Who is your role model???

QUOTE from Mae West, actress: MARRIAGE IS A GREAT INSTITUTION, BUT I'M NOT READY FOR AN INSTITUTION YET. (When Uncle Lewie stayed with us in our high school days, brother John and I would ask Lewie who his girlfriend was. He always answered "Mae West." With this quote I know now why he never got to marry her.)

TODAY IN HISTORY:

2010: Haiti was struck with a massive earthquake.
1971: The groundbreaking situation comedy "All in the Family" premiered on CBS. (We all remember Archie Bunker, don't we?))


You can LEARN today who your favorite role model is!!!!

Do the following:

1. Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2. Multiply by 3 then

3. Add 3, then again multiply by 3

4. You'll get a 2 0r 3 digit number..

5. Add the digits together

Now scroll down....

Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Sarah Palin
3. Helen Keller
4. Mother Theresa
5. Bill Gates
6. Oprah Winfrey
7. George Clooney
8. Thomas Edison
9. Pete Bungum
10. Harry Truman

I'll bet you didn't know this, did you? Leave a comment and tell me how you arrived at this conclusion.

I don't need a HUMOR post today - I just gave you one above. (Brad sent this from Denmark in 2008. For some reason #9 was Brad Bungum instead of Pete Bungum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment