Thursday, February 24, 2011

Humor for today - Just Plain Stupid

QUOTE from Truman Capote: "Mick Jagger is about as sexy as a pissing toad."

Just HUMOR for today: While listening to a couple of guys sitting next to me at "Happy Hour" the other day I came away rather unimpressed with their intelligence or knowledge. The following words will decribe my feelings about these two. I would have liked to have used some of these phrases on both of them. I didn't. I kept my shut and just shook my head about how stupid they were.

JUST PLAIN STUPID

I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it really works.

If brains were taxed, you'd get a rebate.

Don't get lost in intelligent thought - it's unfamiliar territory.

Don't let your mind wander - it's too little to be let out alone.

You two are so dumb, blondes tell jokes about you guys.

You're so dumb, your dog teaches you tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment