Monday, February 21, 2011

If Ron Reagan Jr. ruled the world.

QUOTE from Ron Reagan Jr, son of President Reagan: "My father always used to tell me that a gentleman always does the kind thing. So I always try to do the kind thing."

AN AWESOME THOUGHT from Ron Reagan Jr. Ron recently wrote a book about his father, President Reagan, titled, RON REAGAN - MY FATHER AT 100. Ron was interviewed in the latest edition of Reader's Digest. He had this "awesome thought" that I agree with 100%. I want to relay those words to my readers.

When asked "If he ruled the world, he would.......
This was his answer. "I just imagine that the chairs on cable television, for both the hosts and the guests, could be equipped with a kind of lie detector/electric-shock device where anyone who doesn't tell the truth gets a jolt. And of course, the larger the lie, the greater the jolt. Can you imagine? Glenn Beck would be a cinder by now. A little briquette!"

How wonderful that would be. I would guess some of them would be electrocuted.

HUMOR for today: Jim and Joe were sitting at a bar enjoying a couple of beers.
Jim asked Joe: "Would you rather have Alzheimer's or Parkinson's?"
Joe answered: "Parkinson's of course! Better to spill half your beer than forget where the hell you put it."

No comments:

Post a Comment