Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm done painting.

QUOTE from Julia Roberts: "We've all been broken at some point. Forgiving ouselves or another person helps us move forward."

GRATITUDE for today. I'm grateful to be done painting. I haven't posted anything recently because for the last two weeks I've been painting. Ruth Ann felt the need for some changes to be made to our house so guess who got the job. She wanted the kitchen cupboards painted, part of the dining room and the middle bedroom. We are also getting new counter tops plus a new sink, faucet and garbage disposal.

The biggest job was the kitchen cupboards. We had to unscrew 18 doors from the cupboards, remove the handles, prime them and then put the finsih coat on. Then I had to do the same to the cupboards. The dining room and bedroom were less time consuming.

Anyway, I'm done and I'm grateful. I'm grateful also that Ruth Ann is happy. I can now get back to my normal life.

HUMOR for today:

A 7 year old said: "I think beer must be good.My dad says the more beer he drinks the prettier my mom gets."

No comments:

Post a Comment