Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,405. Time to clean this house.

Today is Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - another 5" of snow today. My Stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 46 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for a March total of 10.0 miles. My weight was 164.4 pounds.

QUOTE from Jim Doyne: "Good music is the kind we enjoyed when we were kids.
Bad music is the kind our kids like."

My THOUGHTS today. I don't have time to record anything inspirational or educational today. I'm going to spend the day cleaning this house and shoveling snow. 
It's been quite a while since we gave this house a good cleaning - it's getting to us. Like
Norman Vincent Peale said - Just DO IT. So I'm going to DO IT. Goodbye.

HUMOR for today:  They say that one in every four Americans is unbalanced. Think
of your three closest friends...if they seem okay, then you're in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment