Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,417. Good News for Pete.

Today is Sunday, March 17, 2013 - St. Patrick's Day. No stats today. My weight was 161.4 pounds.

QUOTE from Jim Doyne: "About the time one learns how to make the most of life...the most of it is gone."

My THOUGHT today is a happy one. This past week, besides a colonoscopy, I had my annual PSA check-up for the possible spreading of cancer from my surgery in May of 2007. I asked why they had to keep doing this when I do not have a prostate - the answer was to see if cancer had spread to nearby tissue.

The good news was a reading of 0.0 which means there was no detection of any cancer cells. I'm good for another year and then if I get another 0.0 reading I can quit having the PSA test. That means I won't have to have his finger up my butt anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment