Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,423. I'm grateful today.

Today is Saturday, March 23, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the ball and 37 minutes of walking = 2.0 miles for a March total of 46.6 miles. My weight was 161.2 pounds.

QUOTE from Jim Doyne: "Never in the history of America have so few messed up so much for so many."  (I'm thinking of the Tea Party)

My THOUGHTS  today. Every morning I look at the obituaries to see the ages of the deceased. Yesterday, after reading them I decided I should be grateful for reaching the age of 72. Here are the ages of the deceased that were younger than me in the March 22, 2013 edition of the Cedar Rapids Gazette.
- Julie, age 56     Charles, age 61     Larry, 66     Linda, 66     Esther, 34     McKale, 19  Gerald, 69. There were eight others that were older than 72 - the oldest was 94.

After reading the ages of the deceased  I'm grateful to have reached the age of 72 in good health.

HUMOR for today:
The sex of the bee is hard to see, But he can tell and so can she.
The queen bee is a very busy soul, She has no time for birth control.
So that is why in times like these, There are so many sons of bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment