Friday, March 29, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,429. Church HUMOR today.

Today is Friday, March 29, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 74 minutes of walking = 4.0 miles for a March total of 55.6 miles. My weight was 161.0 pounds.

QUOTE from Jim Doyne: " Words of advice...Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from behind, or a fool from any side."

My THOUGHTS  today: I'm kind of blank these days so just some words of humor  from church bulletins.
- The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
-Tuesday a 4 pm there will be  an ice cream social. All ladies giving milk will please come early.
- Wednesday, the ladies Liturgy Society will meet. Mrs. Jones will sing "Put me in My Little Bed" accompanied by the pastor."
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
- The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind and they may be seen in the church basement Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment