Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,441. I'm glad I don't live in the Twin Cities right now.

Today is Wednesday, April 10, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for an April total of 21.0 miles. My weight was 162.2 pounds.

Inspiring QUOTE from the Reader's Digest:  "Mothers are selfless in every way, instinctive philosophers, and all slightly insane."

My THOUGHTS today: After listening to the weather report this morning my main thought is that I'm glad I don't live in the Twin Cities right now. The report said the Twin Cities were expecting 8-10 inches of snow today - plus they had several inches yesterday. Last week my sister Jan and husband Don got back from their winter home in Mesa, Arizona. They live in Bloomington on the south side of Minneapolis. A couple years ago brother-in-law Don sent a joke by email saying Minnesota was equivalent to heaven. I wonder if he is reconsidering!!!! I guess if hell is supposed to be hot then heaven must be cold and covered with over a foot of snow.

HUMOR for today. There was guy named Bruce Lansky who said: "In Minnesota it's so cold and snowy some nights you have to wear two condoms."

No comments:

Post a Comment