Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pete'w BLOG: Gift #28 - DAV

Today is Tuesday, December 3, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the ball and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for a December total of 6.5 miles. My weight was 165.6 pounds.

Gift #28 today is a gift of $10.00 to DAV (Disabled American Veterans). I have a strong feeling about disabled vets in America, especially the ones who got their disability fighting in Iraq. If it hadn't been for the ignorance, stupidity and lies of George W. Bush and Dickie Cheeney these vets wouldn't be in their situation today. We had no reason to invade Iraq - it had nothing to do with 9/11 and it had no WMDs (weapons of mass destruction.) We were told lie after lie after lie by Bush, Cheeney and Rumsfeld to justify the invasion of Iraq. I wonder if these 3  idiots have one ounce of remorse when they see some of our disabled Iraqi vets. I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment