Friday, December 3, 2010

Day Birghtener for bank Vice-president

Quote from Bill Cosby: A WORD TO THE WISE AIN'T NECESSARY, IT IS THE STUPID ONES WHO NEED ALL THE ADVICE.

A "Day Brightener" today.. This morning I was reading what I wrote in my Gratitude Journal on December 3, 2009. That was the day I went to the ATM at Walmart and was going to withdraw $200.00. The money came out and I noticed there was something wrong. Instead of getting ten twenty dollar bills I got two one hundred dollar bills and eight twenty dollar bills for a total of $360.00. What a deal!!!! However, I immediately went to to the bank and told bank Vice-President Sharon what had happened. Then Sharon and I went to the basement to talk to the two ladies who fill the ATM machine. None of the three ladies could understand how this could have happened. All three of the ladies were so grateful I brought back the extra $160.00. I believe I brightened their day - they were relieved and happy and nobody got into trouble.

Humor for today is from the 189th issue of THE JOKER MAGAZINE.

WHEN INSULTS HAD CLASS:

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." - Oscar Wilde

"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others."Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment