Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A "day brightener".

Quote from Anatole France: THE GREATEST VIRTUE OF MAN IS PERHAPS CURIOSITY.

A DAY BRIGHTENER: As I was exiting the doctor's office this morning I ran into a gentleman quite a bit older than me. I knew the guy but had not seen him for several years. He looked remarkable. I said to him, "Whatever you are doing keep it up as you look great." He got this big smile and thanked me. He said, "The doctor just told me the same thing."
I asked him how old he was and he said eighty eight. I had these final words for him, "If I can look like you do when I'm eighty eight I want to keep on living forever." He thanked me again as did his wife. I did brighten his day.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
FORGET about the ones who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
It you get a chance, take it & if it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.
Enjoy life now - it has an expiration date!

No comments:

Post a Comment