Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,220 & 26,221. Disaster Averted.

Yesterday was Saturday, September 1, 2012. The Hawks played Northern Illinois and won 18-17. My stats for yesterday were 10 minutes of yoga , 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 40 niles of walking = 2.1 miles for a September total of  2.1 miles.
Today is Sunday September 2, 2012. No stats today. It's Sunday and I take Sunday off.

QUOTE from Mike Hlas - sports writer for the Cedar Rapids Gazette - he was commenting on the Hawk victory. "My grade of a 'C' for the Hawkeye team  doesn't stand for 'catastrophe,' which was on the table almost all game. "

I'm HAPPY today as the Hawkeyes won yesterday by a score of 18-17. We probably didn't deserve it but we won, that's all that counts. Sundays are more fun when the Hawks win on Saturday. We have 11 games to go (maybe 12 if we go to a bowl). I'm hoping I can have at least 7 - 8 more happy Sundays. Next week we play Iowa State and they are pretty darn good. I actually predicted they would beat us - hope I'm wrong.

HUMOR for today from Scott Dochterman - sports reporter for the Cedar Rapids Gazette - he was commenting on the Hawk victory: "Some good, some ugly but nobody talked to a chair."

No comments:

Post a Comment