Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,338. Can't hit the golf ball very far anymore.

Today is Wednesday, September 19, 2012 a cool windy day. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 39 minutes of walking = 2.1 miles for a September total of 38.1 miles. My weight was 162.0 pounds.

QUOTE from another so-called expert - this one from Charlie Chaplin, 1914.
"The cinema is little more than a fad. It's canned drama. I'm going to get out of this business. It's too much for me. It'll never catch on."

My ACCOMPLISHMENTS today. I played 9 holes of golf with my golfing buddy Paul Lewison. We had another 44. We had 3 pars but we started with 2 double bogeys - not a good way to start a round of best shot. Our biggest problem is neither of us can hit the ball very far anymore so on a 500 yard hole we are lucky to get there in 4 shots and sometimes 5. It is hard to get pars when that is the case.

HUMOR for today: Republican boys date Democratic girls. They plan to marry Republican girls, but feel they're entitled to a little fun first.


No comments:

Post a Comment