Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,337. A lazy day.

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,337. A lazy day.

Today is Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - a cool day in high 50s and sunny. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of exercise ball and 46 minutes of walking = 2.6 miles for a September total of 36.0 miles, My weight was 162.8 pounds.

QUOTE from another so-called expert - this one from Ken Olson, President, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977. "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home."

I'm lazy today so will just say it was fun playing golf with Paul Lewison this morning. We had a 43 - not super for best-shot but for a couple of duffers that is okay - we're not too serious about our golf game.

I also went to the dentist this morning - it was not fun paying $116.85 to have my teeth cleaned and looked at by the Doctor.

HUMOR from a political loser.  I was defeated in the election and I'm glad because I won't  have to keep all the promises I made during the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment