Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pete's life could be in danger.

QUOTE from the Courage Companion by Nina Lesowitz and Mary Beth Sammons: " Courage can be a form of tenaciousness, a refusal to quit because you're tired, hurt, humiliated or emotionally broken. Courage is the ability to face what life throws in your path on a daily basis."

I LEARNED my life could be in danger. The other day I wrote about having having an inordinate amount of gas. I did some research and found out why I had so much gas that particular day. Now I'm getting concerned. I have a book entitled, "100 TASTELESS LISTS." Yesterday I was reading the list that told of - "Ten Questionable Murder Motives." When reading the 10th entry concern for my safety was heightened. Here's WHY: (this is a true story)

In 1996 in France a guy named Francois Gueneron was shot dead by his wife because she could no longer tolerate his habitual flatulence. According to Mrs Catherine Gueneron, her husband, a forty-four-year-old French construction site manager, broke wind morning, noon, and night for eight years. He took a pistol bullet in the chest from thirty-five-year-old Catherine. She told the judge that he had farted in bed and got to close to her face. "I just snapped."

We don't have any guns in the house but if RuthAnn suggests it is time we get a gun then...............


HUMOR for today:
OLD is when ...your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.
OLD is when....An 'all nighter' means not getting up to use the bathroom.
OLD is when....'Getting lucky' means you find your car in the parking lot.
OLD is when.....You're not sure if these are facts or jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment