Thursday, March 24, 2011

Las Vegas betting odds for the Super Bowl winner in 2012

QUOTE from W.C. Fields: "Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water."

I LEARNED what the Las Vegas betting odds are for the Super Bowl winner in 2012. While on my morning walk in Laughlin last Friday I stopped at the Golden Nugget and picked up a sheet of paper from LEROY'S Race and Sports Books. The sheet of paper was a list of the betting odds for every NFL team and their chance of winning the Super Bowl in 2012. So I have a quiz today - see how you do. The answers will be in my next post.

Here are the Las Vegas odds for the top five picks. See if you can match up the odds with the team.

9/2 Eagles
5/1 Packers
6/1 Jets
8/1 Steelers
8/1 Patriots

HUMOR for today: I got my usual laugh when reading Hagar this morning.

Helga is in the kitchen cooking (as usual) when Hagar walks in the door. She has her back to him so she can't see.

Hagar says: "I'm back from my raid on Scotland, Helga.
Helga says: "I hope you brought back some nice gifts for the kids and me..... but I doubt it."
Hagar is standing in the doorway with 2 kegs of beer, one under each arm.

2 comments: