Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,131 in my journey through life.

Today is Tuesday, June 5, 2012 - sunnyand warm. I'm grateful for another day of "I'm HIV."

This morning I did yoga, the exercise ball and walked 36 = 2.0 miles for a June total of 10.3 miles. My weight was at l61.6 pounds.

I played golf with Paul Lewison this morning - it was best shot and we didn't have have our best game. We are just not consistent and not very good at the short.

My severely callused right foot finally needed some TLC. I had developed almost a boil-like pain under my right big toe. It affected my sleep as it would start throbbing and I would have to hang my foot over the bed to get rid of the pain. I went to a podiatrist and he shaved off the huge calluses and gave me a prescription for a powerful salve to put on it once a day. Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment