Monday, June 11, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,137 in my journey through life.

Today is Monday, June 11, 2012 - A cooler day today and we even got a  little rain last night. I'm grateful for another day of  "I'm HIV."

This morning I walked 45 minutes = 2.5 miles for a June total of 23.1 miles. My weight was a 161.6 pounds.

This is going to be a hectic week. Brad is coming home tomorrow from  Denmark. He is getting in at 4:30 pm coming from Detroit. We have an 8 1/2 hour drive to Alexandria, MN to attend brother Chuck's funeral. So we will have to leave at 6 am to get there by 3 pm and then check into the motel, change clothes, and, hopefully, get to the visitation by 5 pm or so. The funeral is Thursday at 2 pm. We will leave Friday morning and stop in St. Peter, MN, to see John and Lorna's lakeside home, have lunch, and head back to Anamosa. Brad has never seen their home.

AS sad as it will be it will also be a celebration of his life. I'm sure after the funeral we will all get together at some location and do a lot of reminiscing. The cousin's will enjoy seeing each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment