Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,136 in my journey through life.

Today is Sunday, June 10, 2012 - a very hot and humid day. I'm grateful for another day of "I'm HIV."

This morning I walked 20 minutes = 1.1 miles for a June total of 20.6 miles. My weight was 161.2 pounds. Sunday is my day to take it easy.

I went to 8 am church today and had coffee at 9. I talked to 92-year-old Darvin again. The latest on his love life is that he is going to see visit his girlfriend, Betty, in Onslow on Tuesday to help her celebrate her 87th birthday. She is having in many of her girlfriends  and she wants Darvin to be there so she can him off. She gave him orders to wear dress-up clothes so he will look his best. He told her he would wear his church clothes. Darvin is so happy to have found Betty for some companionship and she feels the same way about him.  And I'm happy for both of them.

I've started reading the book of Daniel in the Old Testament. I'll explain why in a future column.





No comments:

Post a Comment