Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26138 - 26,139 - 26,140 - 26.141 in my journey through life.

Today is Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - a cool day in the low 70s. I'm grateful for another day of "I'm HIV."

This morning I did yoga, the exercise ball and walked 48 minutes =  2.6 miles for a June total of 25.6 miles. My weight was 160.6 pounds. I won't be BLOGGING  again until Saturday when we are home from brother Chuck's funeral in Alexandria, MN.

It is starting to really hit me that brother Chuck is dead. Yesterday, I started recording some of my memories of Chuck and I growing up in the 1940s ansd 1950s in Mantorville and Dodge Center, MN. While remembering and writing them down  I started to get a little teary. I guess the realization that this is the end made it really hard to keep writing. I'm still not done and will try to finish today.I'm hoping that after the funeral we will all get together someplace and share our memories of Chuck.

This is all I'm going to write today. On Saturday I will recap the the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment