Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,166 in my journey through life.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - day 26,166. I'm exhausted and feel like crap - I'm coughing and my nose is starting to run. All I did today was pay some bills and watched a few innings of the All-Star game.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - day 26,167. I couldn't sleep last night so got up at 3 and went to the recliner for an hour. Went back to bed and still couldn't sleep. The bottom line is I still feel like crap - coughing more than ever and my nose is really running. I did manage to reconcile the check book and pay a few more bills. Ruth Ann wanted to go to Cedar Rapids and do her nails so I figured I might as well get out of the house and drive her over there - I wouldn't feel any worse over there than I do at home. Went to bed at 8:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment