Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,168 in my journey through life.

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - day 26,168. My cold is worse than ever. I went to Walmart to get some Claridin - I took one 2 hours ago and it hasn't helped one bit - I'm going to sue the bastards.

We're leaving in an hour to pick up Wesley, our Air Force grandson, at the Cedar Rapids airport. He is flying in from New Jersey to attend the visitation and funeral of his 86 year old Grandmother -  Marion Rickels. She died Tuesday morning at 4 AM from leukemia - she also died from heartbreak as LaVern, her husband of 66 years died on June 14th from a stroke. It happens so frequently that when people have been married that long they often times die within a few months of each other. So the only grandparents Wesley and Ellyn have left is Pete and Ruth Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment