Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pete's BLOG - Day 26,187. Help from the Philippines

Today is Tuesday, July 31, 2012 another scorcher and still no rain - the drought continues.

This morning I did yoga, the exercise ball and walked 37 minutes = 2.0 miles for a grand total of 27.8 miles in July. I'm feeling great today, Thank God.

This morning I called Century Link (the old Qwest) and asked for technical help with our computer problems. The guy I was talking to spoke pretty good english so I didn't know for sure if he was a foreigner or not. I finally asked where he was located and said, "The Philippines." Anyway, he was good and knew what he was talking about and for the time being has solved our problem. I told him another problem we had was our desk top phone no longer worked. He said we could solve that problem by getting filters for our two phones. Carron had a couple  laying around her house so she gave them to me. I got them hooked up and everything is now working - the computer and the phones. Thank You Mr. Philippines - your expertise is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment