Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,173 in my journey through life.

Today is Tuesday, July 17, 2012. It is going to be nearly 100 degrees today and high humidity. I'm ready to go back to Denmark for some cooler weather - it was in the 50s at night and high 60s to low 70s during the day with little or no humidity. They got frequent rain but I didn't mind that at all. These high temps and humidity are not good for my cough. So I'm staying inside in the air conditioning. I went outside at 11 this morning, started coughing and had a tough time catching my breath. My stay outside lasted 2 minutes.

Maybe the pills are working a little. I had a better night in bed as I didn't cough as much.  For the first time in a week I was able to sleep on my left side without coughing - that was one sign that things may be impoving.  But I didn't really sleep that much better. Both the prednisone and levoquin info sheets say it may keep you awake - I can testify that they are telling the truth about that. I'm on day 4 of the pill routine - 4 days left on the prednisone and 6 days left on the levoquin. One of these days I will quit writing about my cold - and I hope it is soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment