Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pete's BLOG - Day 26,193 and 26,194. More Leviticus rules.

Today is Tuesday, August 7, 2012. Hot and rather humid and no rain.
My stats today: I did 10 minutes yoga stretches and breathing, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and walked 40 minutes = 2.1 miles for an August total of 16.1 miles. My weight was 161.6 pounds.

Yesterday my computer was on the blink again so no post. But I did go golfing with Paul Lewison, my 80 year-old golfing buddy. We  did best shot and had a 43. The good news is we parred the last 3 holes thanks to my wonderful putts. I made 3 putts of 12-15 feet, that's unusual for me. I also hit the ball better. Considering I had not golfed since June 15. I thought I did a pretty job. I'm ready to hit the links again because I'm finally getting this game figured out!!!!!  ha, ha, ha.

Here are some more Leviticus rules from 1200 BC, written by Moses.
19:19. Obey my laws: Do not mate your cattle with a different kind; don't sow your field with 2 kinds of seed; don't wear clothes made of half wool and half linen. (As I read this I'm wondering if that applies to the T-shirt I have on - it is half polyester and half cotton. If it does apply "I have sinned." Doggone it, I won't sleep tonight. I wonder why we never from the right-wingers about any of these laws - we only hear about the homosexuality one in Leviticus 18:22.)

No comments:

Post a Comment