Friday, August 17, 2012

Pete's Blog-Day 26,204. Computer headaches.

Today is Friday, August 17, 2012. Pete's stats for today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of weight lifting and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for an August total of 31 miles. my weight was 162.4 pounds.

We have been having computer problems for a couple of months. We have called Century Link 3 times for technical help. None of the 3 conversations have solved the problem. We still can't access the internet on a consistent basis. We never know when the modem will have the internet light on. It'll be on for an hour and go off for two. So I called Century Link in Des Moines and told them to get a human being to our house ASAP or we will go to another company. He is coming on Monday morning and he better get the problem fixed or it will be GOODBYE Century Link. I'm also sick and tired of having to talk to a frickin' computer voice before I can get a real human on the phone.

Now I'm going to work on my Letter-to-the-Editor regarding the GOP and voter suppression.

No comments:

Post a Comment