Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day26,205 and 26,207. Computer is finally fixed.

Today is Sunday, August 19, 2012. We had computer problems yesterday but everything is working today.
The Century Link guy came this morning and fixed things. We had a waterlogged connection under the house. He replaced it and said things will now work - no more static on the phone and the modem will keep us connected to the internet - so far so good. And to make things even better today I put a new "fill valve & flapper kit" in my stool and it is working perfectly - way to go Pete. I'm such a plumbing genius.

I went to 8 AM church today. I got caught up on Darvin's (my 92-year buddy) love life with his 87-year-old girlfriend. And I gave Pastor Bill and wife Ann a photo of  Brad, Alex and Inge. Their son Todd is going to study in Denmark for a year. He arrived in Copenhagen on Thursday and had no place to stay until Saturday when he joins his host family. So Alex and Inge picked him up at the airport and let him stay at their house for Thursday and Friday nights. Pastor Bill had written us an email and expressed his gratitude for Alex and Inge helping Todd get through his first two days in Denmark. Ruth Ann and I thought he and Ann would appreciate a photo of Inge and Alex. They loved it.

Pete's stats for yesterday and today. I walked 66 minutes = 3.6 miles for an August total of 34.1 miles.

I'm trying to finish a Letter-to-the-Editor about the GOP and voter suppression laws. So I'm saying adios for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment