Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,211.Pete and golf.

Today is Thursday, August 23, 2012. Pete's stats for today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of exercise ball, and 39 minutes of walking = 2.0 miles for an August total of 44.1 miles. My weight was 162.6.

This morning I went golfing with my friend, Paul Lewison. It had to be one of my worst days ever on the golf course. I simply cannot keep my head down while making contact with the ball. I invariably sneak a peak a little too soon and will hit a worm-raper (by the way that is legitimate rape) or I will hit it off the end of the club and it ends up going to the right and  into the rough or woods. I've actually thought about quitting the game but I can't. I can't because I enjoy being outdoors in the green atmosphere of a golf course and I enjoy the company and the bantering back and forth between me and Paul. Maybe the next time it will be better. Last week I couldn't miss a putt but I haven't made one in 3 rounds this week. I guess I'll blame it on not having a good nights sleep. I'm sure I'll try again next week - I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment