Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,381. Natural gas for my car - $2 a gallon

Today is Saturday, February 9, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 50 minutes of walking = 2.7 miles for a February total of 21 miles. My weight was 163.4 pounds.

QUOTE from Steve Buscemi: "There's something about being naive. Really interesting things come because you don't know what the rules are, what you can and can'r do."

My THOUGHTS today are on something I learned when reading the Energy Connection insert in my gas bill from Black Hills Energy. The insert explained that in Lincoln, Nebraska Black Hills Energy has opened their first public compressed natural gas fill station. The station offers individuals or fleet customers a quick fill opportunity that takes no longer than what you're probably used to at your local gas station. And the best part is the price: Including tax, it's still less than $2 per gallon. Natural gas is the abundant, clean, reliable alternative to diesel fuel and gasoline. Now's a good time to become one of the 14 million drivers worldwide who have switched to natural gas to fuel their vehicles.
For more information about the Lincoln, NE fill station and how you can switch your fleet vehicles to natural gas - contact Paul Cammack at 402-437-1776.

I'm thinking seriously about giving Paul a call and getting more details - like how much would it cost to convert my Chrysler Town and Country to natural gas and where would I fill up in Anamosa.

HUMOR for today. Germs attack the weakest part of your body....which is the reason for so many head colds.

No comments:

Post a Comment