Friday, February 15, 2013

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,387. Barack - keep giving 'em hell.

Today is Friday, February 15, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 40 minutes of walking = 2.2 miles for a February total of 30.2 miles. My weight was 162.6 pounds.

QUOTE from Jim Doyne: "Life is like a poker game....if you don't put anything in the
pot, there won't be anything to take out."

Mu THOUGHTS  today: After watching President Obama's State of the Union address
I'm amazed at the reaction of the right-wingers. I thought it was an outstanding speech
and touched on most everything that needs to be done in this nation. Marco Rubio's
rebuttal was nothing more than Mitt Romney's campaign rhetoric - only with a new face. I hope Obama keeps the pressure on the Republicans to try and do
something for the good of America. So my message to the President is "keep giving
'em hell."

HUMOR for today: It may be true that life begins at fifty, but everything else starts to wear out, fallout or spread out.

No comments:

Post a Comment