Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,276-77. Hawks lose - newspapers endorse.

Yesterday was Saturday, October 27. 2012. My stats were 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for an October total of 58.6 miles. My weight was 163.6 pounds.
News of the day: Hawkeyes lose to the Northwestern Wildcats 28-17. (No comment from Pete.)

Today is Sunday, October 28, 2012. No sats today as I take Sunday's off.

News today: The Cedar Rapids Gazette and Des Moines Register endorsed Mitt Romney for President of the U.S. It is not my choice but "Thank God" we live in a democracy where we have a free press (thanks to the first amendment) and the press can endorse anybody they want without fear of suffering any consequences. I'm grateful I live in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment