Friday, October 19, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,368.

Today is Friday, October 19, 2012. My stats for today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes of lifting weights and 41 minutes of walking - 2.2 miles for an October total of 41.2 miles. My weight was 164.4 pounds.

QUOTE from Steve Jobs: "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone's else's life."

My THOUGHTS today: This morning I awakened early and was thinking about the election. This thought entered my mind:  Romney would win the popular vote but Obama wouild win the electoral vote. My next thought was that if this happened how would the Republicans handle it. They berlieved it was okay in 2000 when Al Gore got over HALF A MILLION MORE VOTES than "W".  and then  the Supreme Court basically appointed him president.
I have a feeling their response would be different this time.

HUMOR for today: The person to watch in future Presidential elections will be the Nudist Party candidate. Their slogan is: We Never Keep Anything Covered up.

No comments:

Post a Comment