Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pete's BLOG-Day 26,351. Wisdom and Stupidity

Today is Tuesday, October 2, 2012 - another beautiful fall day in the 70s. My stats: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the exercise ball and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for an October total of 3.5 miles. My weight was 164.6. I gained 5 pounds on Saturday while eating and drinking all day at Kinnick Stadium. I weighed 167.6 pounds on Sunday morning so I've lost 3 pounds in 2 days.

QUOTE from Sam Levenson: "It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say, and then don't say it."

My THOUGHTS  today. The QUOTE above reminds me of Mitt Romney when he said that 47% of the American people are leachers and all are going to vote for Obama regardless of what he tells them. He did not display wisdom - that was stupid.

HUMOR for today: Maybe this fits Mitt Romney. A guy named Kin Hubbard said that some fellows get credit for being conservative when they are only stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment