Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pete's BLOG: Day 26,649. Gift #11.

Today is Saturday, November 16, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes lifting weights and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for a November total of 33.7 miles. My weight was 165.4 pounds.

QUOTE from Morgan Freeman:  "The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit."

My THOUGHTS  today are on Gift #11. When arising at 4:48 this morning I knew what gift #11 was going to be. I had 30 empty cans of beer that could be redeemed at Walmart. I decided I would take them to Walmart and set them in front of the recycle machine and let somebody have them. I put a note on the box saying. "This a gift just for you. It is worth $1.50. As I walked back and forth in front of Walmart I noticed that someone had redeemed them. That made me feel good that someone had a nice little surprise at 6:30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment