Friday, November 22, 2013

Pete's BLOG: Day 26,656. Gift # 18. My salmon loaf.

Today is Saturday, November 23, 2013. No stats today as I'm at Kinnick Stadium.

 I'm really writing this on Friday, November 22  -  because I'm going to the Hawk-Michigan game tomorrow and will not have time to do Gift 18. I'm kind of fudging a little but I want to keep my gift giving journey going.

Gift 18 really took place the other night. Ruth Ann had been busy getting things ready for the Hawk game and making plans for Thanksgiving. To save her from having to think of anymore things I decided a gift I could give her was to make supper. I made my famous "salmon loaf" - it was enough for supper on both Tuesday and Wednesday night. She really likes my salmon loaf and I like it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment