Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pete's BLOG: Day 26,654. Gift #16: Flowers for Ruth Ann.

Today is Thursday, November 21, 2013. My stats today: 10 minutes of yoga, 10 minutes on the ball and 45 minutes of walking = 2.5 miles for a November total of 44.6 miles. My weight was 166.0 pounds.

QUOTE for today from YourPocketGuru: "If you had a bad day, don't worry. We all have a reset button - it's called tomorrow."

My THOUGHT today is about Gift #16 in my journey to give 29 Gifts in 29 Days.. Ruth Ann has been having some downer days recently so I've been trying to think of something to cheer her up a little bit. So Gift #16 was to buy her some fresh flowers at Walmart. She loves flowers and I actually think it is helping her think a little more positive. She appreciated my thoughtfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment