Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,112 in my journey through life.

Today is Thursday, May 17, 2012 - yet another beautiful day. I'm grateful for another day of "I'm HIV."

This morning I did yoga, the exercise ball, and walked 54 minutes = 3.0 miles for a May total of 41.8 miles. My weight was at 162.6 pounds.

My one accomplishment today was getting the lawn mowed. My next one is to play a round of golf. My third is to go see Karl Rove and DeeDee Myers at Cornell College in Mt. Vernon tonight. That should be very interesting. I'm not a fan of Rove but I'm a big fan of DeeDee.

Ruth Ann and I have a special connection to DeeDee. When Up With People was in Anamosa in 1983 DeeDee's sister, Betsy, and a gal from England were here for three weeks to do advance promotion for the Up With People show. We got to know Betsy very well and she was a fun gal. So if we get a chance to talk to DeeDee tonight we'll ask her what Betsy is doing these days. DeeDee was President Clinton' press secretary for his first two years. And Betsy worked in the Clinton White House doing something with womaen's rights and issues. We're lookingforward to it. Will let you know tomorrow what happens at Cornell tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment