Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,118 in my journey through life.

Today is Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - it is cool with 20-30 mph wind gusts. WE NEED RAIN. I'm grateful for another day of "I'm HIV."

This morning I did yoga, lifted weights and walked 45 minutes = 2.5 miles for a May total of 53.8 miles. My weight was at 161.8 pounds.

Yesterday I went golfing with Paul Lewison and Paul Pinney. I started out with a bogey, then a double bogey, then a bogey and then a par. Then I went to hell. I got 4 over on hole 5 and 3 0ver on hole 6, a double bogey on 7 and 8 and a bogey on 9. I had a 52. Sometimes I wonder why I keep playing this game. I guess it has to do with being outdoors and enjoying the company. It sure isn't my golf game.

Today I'm going to work on my Luther College 50th Reunion stuff. They have a questionnaire for me to fill out and, of course, they want money .I want to get it done so I don't have to think about it anymore. The Reunion is in October.

On May 23, 1934, Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker were shot to death in a police ambush in Bienville, La.

No comments:

Post a Comment