Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day 26,125 in my journey through life.

Today is Wednesday, May 30, 2012 is is a cool and windy day with highs in the 60s. I'm grateful again for another day of "I'm HIV."

I did no exercises or walk this morning. I spent an hour watering the veggie garden and the three flower gardens. We've not had a good soaker rain for many weeks. The ground is so dry it is cracking.

MY THOUGHTS TODAY. On Monday and Tuesday nights I watched the first two episodes of the PBS special on "The Hatfields and McCoys." The final two hours are on tonight. I've done quite a bit of research on this family feud so I pretty much know what is going to happen next.  It is a true story set in the Appalachian Mountains on the West Virginia/Kentucky border. The Hatfields lived in West Virginia and McCoys lived in Kentucky. The time is post Civil War with most of the violence taking place in the 1870s and 1880s.  I'm really looking forward to the final two hours tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment