Tuesday, May 15, 2012

te Bungum's BLOG - Day 26.110 in my journey through life.

Today is Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - it is another perfect day with sun and temps right at 80 degrees. I'm grateful for another day of "I'm HIV."

This morning I did yoga, the exercise ball and walked for 27 minutes = 1.5 miles for a May total of 35.8 miles. My weight went down to 162.0 pounds. I stopped and had a cup of coffee with Carron and Dave in the middle of my walk so that's why I didn't get in my usual 2-3 miles.

MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS TODAY - not much!!!!!   I played golf with Paul Lewison and instead of playing best shot we palyed our own game. I shot a 52 and Paul a 51. I really had some good drives and some good three-wood shots on the fairways. My biggest weaknesses are chipping and putting. I just can't concentrate when using the wedge or nine or eight irons. I need to practice more on those clubs. To give you an example I put the ball two feet off the putting edge on my third shot on hole 6. Guess what? I ended up with a 7 - I dubbed my chip and then 3-putted. Plus I missed two putts that were 3-4 footers on two other holes. That's why I need to practice on my short game.

No comments:

Post a Comment