Friday, April 6, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day #26,038 in my journey through life.

Today is April 6, 2012. This morning I did my yoga, my exercise ball and a 40 minute walk = two miles - my April total is 13.5 miles.
My weight stayed steady at 165,8 pounds.

I'm grateful I'm HIV again today.

Today was a lazy day for me. I filled up the gas tank on the golf car and got a new p[adlock for the car shed.

Ruth Ann got a call from United Airlines direct from the CEO's office. His secretary called and we are getting compensated $250.00 each for them cancelling our flight to San Francisco on Thursday, March 22nd. We had to stay in a Minneapolis Hotel due to engine trouble. It pays to complain - United Airlines does not want a bunch of unhappy customers - as a result we will fly United again. In fact we have to as the $250.00 has to be used on a United flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment