Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day #26,050. Obama Poll Part IV

Today is Wednesday, April 18, 2012 and I'm grateful for another day of "I'm HIV."

This morning I did yoga, lifted weights and walked for 45 minutes = 2.5 miles for an April total of 42.2 miles. My weight was at 164.8 pounds. I had a terrible time sleeping last night - I was awake from 2:30 to 6:00 - so I'm tired as I type this - don't know why I couldn't sleep.

Today, I'm writing more statements about the Obama presidency.


DIRECTIONS: The following 15 statements all have something to do with the Bush Administration. Obama took office on January 20, 2009. Put a + in the blank if you are thankful to President Obama for sparing the American people this kind of stuff.

36._____No more talk of WMDs = Weapons of Mass Destruction.

37._____No more Abu Ghraib.

38._____No more photos of our President declaring "Mission Accomplished" -
eight years before it was actually accomplished.

39._____No more words from our President saying "I don't know where bin
Laden is and I don't really care."

40._____No more video of our President jokingly looking around the Oval
Office for weapons of mass destruction.

41._____No more waterboarding.

42._____No more ill-advised words like "Invading Iraq will be a slam dunk."

43._____No more words like "Good Job Brownie."

44._____No more words like "You are either with us or you are with the
terrorists."

45._____No more words from Scooter Libby about Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson.

46._____No more talk about Yellowcake in Africa and the mushroom cloud.

47._____Not hearing many words anymore about Halliburton and Blackwater.

48._____No more shoes being thrown at the U.S. President.

50._____No more hunters getting shot by the U.S. vice-president.

51._____No more Terry Schaivo.

52._____No more books about our President's brain.

53._____Having a President who knows the difference between a Sunni and a
Shiite.

54._____We have a President who actually got elected without the help
of the Supreme Court.

55._____We have a President who can speak fluent english.

No comments:

Post a Comment