Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day #26.040 in my journey through life.

Today is Sunday 8, 2012 - it is Easter Sunday and my 71st Easter.

I walked for 20 minutes this morning = 1 mile for an April total of 16 miles. My weight finally got down to 165 pounds. I'm grateful for another day of HIV.

I went to 8 AM church and had coffee with Paul, Darvin, Pastor Katie and husband John. Paul and I gave Darvin a hard time about eating Easter dinner with his son Don and Deb and then going over to his 88 year old girlfriend's house in Onslow for some sweet dessert. He had a big laugh.

For Easter brunch we went to Hale Supper Club with Carron and friend Dave Thiler. It was all you could eat with ham, beef, chicken, fish, masked potatoes, gravy, salad bar and brownies. WONDERFUL.

I'm going to relax today and watch the Master's. I'm rooting for Phil Mickelson to win, he is -6 going into the final round - the leader is Peter Hanson from Sweden at -7. GO PHIL. Zach Johnson of Cedar Rapids is +3 along with Tiger Woods and they are tied for 37th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment