Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pete Bungum's BLOG - Day #26,061 in my journey through life.

Today is Sunday, April 29, 2012 - another cool and cloudy day - and I'm grateful for another day of "I'm HIV."

All I did this morning was walk for 18 minutes = 1 mile for an April total of 67.5 miles. My weight was at 164.0 pounds.

I went to 8 am church and to 9 am coffee. I talked to 92-year-old Darvin again today but no new news on his love life with his 87- year-old girlfriend. They did go out to eat last night at the Wagon Wheel in Monticello but they are doing nothing today as he is taking a break (his words).

Ruth Ann and I are going to the Starlighter's production in downtown Anamosa at 2 pm this afternoon. It is a comedy entitled "Self-Help for Dummies." For a small town we have some terrific actors/actresses plus we import some from neighboring communities. It is great entertainment for 12 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment